cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable
  • I've been a customer for over 4 and 1/2 years all of a sudden my community account made me make a nickname which then deleted everything I've ever done on my community. Luckily my Public Mobile account is intact. I'm looking to change from regular Sim to esim but the regular PM that I contact now is gone.  Now I have multiple interested because I want to restore my my community account as well as upgrade to a esim with my current account.
17 REPLIES 17

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

E-Sim is becoming a bit of a fad, but in reality, you might want to reconsider staying with the physical Sim card due to its portability from device to device.

of course, the choice is yours 🙂

Void
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened when they switch to the EverSafe system. For many people, they couldn't automatically associate their mobile account and community account.

Just send a private message to CS_Agent, they should be able to bring back your old community account. (Whatever messages in your "new" community account would be lost, though)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Andu that's him! You have his username? Pm please!

@Anonymous 

I agree with you – they must provide 24 hour support. However, they do operate at way reduced levels between the hours of 9/10 PM and 7/8 AM in the morning.

Perhaps the agent was Silvio or Andu?  But I wouldn’t recommend asking for them as maybe they’re not scheduled for hours and you’ll be waiting even longer.

What you can do if the front line support are unable to assist is ask politely to deal with a more experienced/seasoned customer support agent and maybe you’ll end up with one of them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate the advice but i'm not new at this

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dude, I've dealt with customer support at 2 in the morning with the guy used to have. People need their phones 24/7 not 9/5

Anonymous
Not applicable

The person I used to have before this nickname. Wiping my community account crap was a good person and always answered me in a time of fashion. That was over two years another problem until now, so looks like things have changed at public mobile

@Anonymous  As I said, they're not even at work yet, it's only 7.30 a.m. EST and they don't start for another hour and a half.

@Anonymous   There are various names and people may come and go so I don't think sending to any one particular person would be the way to go.  They work 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST so don't expect a reply during other hours.  I contacted them yesterday and had a hand-off from one agent to another as the first one wasn't working by the time I replied to the first response.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

Over two hours it's kind of getting ridiculous I have no response from support

Anonymous
Not applicable

Private messaging but since i lost all my history I can't contact my regular support person as I don't remember username of him. I've sent 2 messages to basic support and have not received response. Does anybody have an actual name of somebody? And not the basic chat support name when you send a message?

@Anonymous   Have you been trying the chatbot/ticket system, or the private message link that @HALIMACS  gave you?  If the former then it isn't working properly, you need to use private messaging.   Yesterday I got a very quick response from private messaging support.

They’re definitely not providing service that’s worthy of writing home about @Anonymous 

but stick with them and they will eventually respond to your private message box.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i've been trying. Maybe response time is lacking these days. Not impressed with PM at moment I guess they think I'm a new customer. Meanwhile, I've been with these guys for 4 and a 1/2 years. Apparently I'm a new user. Because I changed my name to a nickname because it made me

@Anonymous 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous 

I had the same problem. EverSafe informed me that my username and email were "already in use" - tyvm -and locked me out of my old Community account, @Korth. I had to make this new Community account, @Korth_.

My years of Community posts haven't been deleted, they're still there, the search engines still point to my relevant old posts.

And to be honest, I sort of don't care because my new Community account still seems to provide Community Rewards. I'm not the one who broke things that worked so I'm not going to beg the impersonal CSAs or the stupidbot to get it fixed - if Public Mobile actually cares about retaining happy, loyal subscribers then Public Mobile will be the party which admits and corrects the mistakes it makes - and if not, if they steamroll forward into other problems without ever fixing their previous blunders, that's too bad for them, I can always take my business somewhere else where they treat their business seriously.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Self explanatory

Need Help? Let's chat.