Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speak to agent

Deano1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I speak with an agent

7 REPLIES 7

@Deano1  If the chatbot isn't being helpful then you can still send agents a private message using the link @Chalupa_Batman  and I gave you earlier.  For your questions, there is no activation fee (but you do pay for the 30 day plan in advance as PM is prepaid),  currently sims/esims are free for new customers, porting would be initiated by you during activation (or you can take a random number offered and then port in at a later date/time).  The timeline for porting varies, the old provider would send you a text (you need their sim in your phone to receive it) and then you have 90 minutes after receiving it to reply YES.  When I did it the port was done within the hour but others have reported longer, and sometimes there are glitches.  You do need to complete activation on the Public Mobile app. If that doesn't answer everything please let us know.  Edited to add, if you are not going to be in Canada or the United States you know that PM will not work elsewhere?

Deano1

when I attempt to initiate a chat - the message is "no agents available".  I wanted to ask about activation fee, porting process, and timeline as I'm about to leave the country

Regards

Deano1

When I try to initiate chat - no agents available is the message

Deano1

The message I get when I attempt to initiate an online chat is "our apologies no agent available"

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Deano1  Support is all online.  Try the chat message symbol bottom right of the page, if that doesn't work (it's supposed to have been fixed) send a private message to customer service using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

Is it anything the community can help with?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Deano1 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

THis link will help you reach a CS Agent.

Can I ask what the issue is? Maybe we can help.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Deano1- you cannot 'speak' to an agent.  All support for Public Mobile is done either here (by other customers like you), or by private messaging with support reps.  If you can explain the problem, there's a good chance someone here can help (unless its a billing issue).

Need Help? Let's chat.