cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sos on iphone 13

Kresta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my phone has been on sos mode this morning… i tried to restart and update my phone but its still on sos mode. can you please help me.thanks in advance.

10 REPLIES 10

@Kresta 

This only apply to regular SIM. Best thing to do is to DM a CS_Agent for them to investigate.

Are you the original owner of the iPhone 13?

@Kresta wrote:

but I’m on e-sim. would that be apply?

With an eSIM, there are no electrical contacts to clean for that.

@softech wrote:

@Yummy I agree physical sim is better, but eSIM is a personal choice and it is true that it is convenient for activation 

I agree with you but I still would prefer physical SIM vs eSIM as it is more convenient to move from device to device and rarely (almost never) fails.
eSIM might be 'more' convenient to activate and change providers but whenever software is involved there is a high risk of failure. Hint - EV cars particular T-crap.

@Kresta would be nice if you have another active sim to test your phone?? or for peace of mind, check if the phone is blacklisted by any chance

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Alw9, call 1.855.4.PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and your phone number to check if account is active

@Yummy I agree physical sim is better, but eSIM is a personal choice and it is true that it is convenient for activation 

WHY eSIM????? Tell me just ONE reason WHY did you chose eSIM instead of physical SIM?

eSIM is not transferrable.
eSIM is piece of software can fail at any time.
If eSIM is not working properly or failed you have to buy another (e)SIM.

Every phone sold in Canada has a slot for physical SIM.

Kresta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

but I’m on e-sim. would that be apply?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kresta 

It sounds like the contacts of the SIM is not connected to the phone. Clean the copper contacts with a soft cloth and a little bit of isopropyl alcohol then pop it back in the tray and reboot your phone.

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Referring to agent is not a solution. Why yo ualways refer to agent instead of trying to assist???

There are many other ways to try to help:
- remove SIM and plug it into another phone. Yo uhave to have somebody close by with the mobile phone. Unless you have esimm...
- reboot phone
- remove sim, clean contacts, bow away dust form sim port, plug it back
- confirm your account is active

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kresta did you try your sim in another phone or test another active sim on this phone??

and please login My Account using Incognito mode, check if the account status is active

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kresta  Submit ticket with support if you cannot connect to PM at all and you account is active . 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.