Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone service

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to cancel my credit card due to fraud and as a result missed a payment.  My service is cut off and I cannot make a payment on a new credit card using 611#.  I also cannot get into my account and the message is:  unknown request error.

This is extremely frustrating as I have spent an hour with a customer service bot and have no solution to my problem.  I do not want to leave Public Mobile but need a phone!  

Please help as soon as possible!



hi @Flanado updating card is always glitchy.  Get a voucher first to resume service first. Then wait a week and try to update card again

if you still cannot update card have CS agent to help.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:


Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi again,

I just went on my phone to a link I had missed.  I entered my new card number and upgraded my plan and the message said:  Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.

What should I do now? 


Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help.  I don't have another phone with me but can call from a friends.  I will try a voucher.

Will get back to you. I have submitted a ticket and the CS agents could not help me.  You have given me help and I really appreciate it.


Mayor / Maire

HI @Flanado 

if you call 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone, enter your phone number, what the system says?

if the system cannot find your account, then the credit card cut off have revered PM charges and caused the problem.  Please work with CS agent on a solution.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:    

But if the system can find your account, and just say your account is suspended, then just get a voucher from Shoppers drug mart and load your voucher using *611 from your phone or using 1-855-4PUBLIC from another phone to load the voucher

Need Help? Let's chat.