Mayor / Maire

my Plan for 90 day
now is showing 30 day
why

i never change my plan and i don't want to change, 

can someone from team public mobile explain

Capture.JPG

10 REPLIES 10

HI @Timer   So, you have one of those 90 days plan?  you have been  with Public Mobile for a long time

I guess it has been good and problem free and  you never never need to post for help until yesterday.  It surely means PM is reliable.      🙂

Yes, since you are new to the Community, we usually not encourage self solution.  In this case, @RossN  has already pointed  out that it is a system glitch and it will be resolved by itself, and Rossn was  correct too.     Maybe you can pick hers as the solution

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Timer     Didn't @RossN post 8 hours ago that the glitch in the website was causing the issue.  So your self solution pick is incorrect IMO.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

now they fixed website is showing 90 day plan

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Uh oh, this isn't good lol

but how to fix it or what to do

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Timer , I see the same issue for my 90 day plan.  On the main tab, the plan cycle still shows 90 days.  

@Meow- They should. But they're not required to. The company can do whatever they want with plans as long as they post something on the plans page. I'll agree that the 90 day plans seem to be messed up. But the $15 and the old $50, $60, $70 plans seem to have lost US calling. That would be legal notice on the part of the company. Then after 30 days from today the plans could be changed in those accounts. Legally.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I guess PM did not do proper testing of a new site as today there are so many complains and panicked customers like never before.

I am sure your plan is not changed or you would be informed (maybe?) way ahead. Grandfathered plans should stay as is.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Timer Hi it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design for your account today it is affecting a lot of people it should clear up in a day or two Once all the bugs are worked out

Need Help? Let's chat.