cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so frustrated trying to "send a private message" to support. I have tried every single way.

sadlyPM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get blank pages, dead ends, time wasting clicks, chat bots, 404 errors, I get sent in circles. 

Public Moblie.  I had my friend signed up with public mobile and we did everything right for me to get the monthly rewards, this was over 1 year ago, I have posted about it before. 

I can get no help, they are not showing up.

Please Help public mobile, please don't send me on another dead end or I will switch companies in two days to rogers. 

9 REPLIES 9

sadlyPM

I have always been trying to message a real CSR , from day one, it is some sort of confused time wasting bot that doesn't help. I have the records of this this transition, will share this to twitter, Facebook, reddit and insta. 

HI @sadlyPM   no worry about the credit card.  You number is now ported out and your account is closed

Just monitor your credit card  but PM shouldn't charge you further from here

good luck with Fido

sadlyPM

We couldn't get this to work so we both switched our phones to Fido yesterday. Of course today I am locked out of my public mobile account so I can't go take my credit card off, every time I ask it to send a reset code for account password no email comes. 

Public Mobile is a joke. I got ripped off for $2 a month the whole time I was with them, and I have reached out so many times. 

@sadlyPM 

I would suggest you private message a CS_Agent with the envelope icon above.

sadlyPM

hi, I did chat bot, I get sent to a page to make a ticket that shows and error, or a page with no options, circles , so frustrating, 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is your friend still with PM, you are saying it's been over a year and you still haven't gotten referral rewards. Did he correctly use your referral code, I take it he didn't receive his $10, the chatbot can be a pain but you cna just private message a CSA and that is usually pretty reliable. You can click on the envelope icon in the top right and then enter CS_Agent and message them. Your friend may have to do it on your behalf since you referred them. They cna manually add it but since it's been so long they may not be able to retroactively add it from all the way back then.

Also I wouldn't touch Rogers after all the BS that happened, but you do you! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sadlyPM 

Knock on wood…Telus, Koodo and PM haven’t had a national outage!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sadlyPM Are you inquiring about the $1 referral reward you are not receiving? If yes, only the PM CS Agent team can try to add your friends number to your referral list. That's if your friend is still with PM and have an active account. You will have to go through the chat bot to reach PM customer support. Explain to them with details and they should be able to add your friend as referral in your account. 

Rogers you say? Not only you will pay more, there is no guarantee you will have a reliable service 😝

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sadlyPM 

With the switch to new My Account page, the rest of PM website seems finicky to myself also.  Might want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Maybe try a different device.  

If submitting a ticket for CSA not working, 

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.