cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so I need add a new plan for a family member, very light user.$15 still worth it ?given

kateyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

there is no more $2 off from autopay, 5% is only 75 cents, I like the old system. any suggestions? should I go other company?

11 REPLIES 11

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Let us know when you find cheaper provider for the same type of service.

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

defenifely, i am not too rushing... thanks

@yackinlyn    last year, there was the special referral bonus as part of the More is Merrier bonus, so, if you have a new line to activate and it could wait, you should 

yackinlyn

ill just wait for dec maybe?

@yackinlyn 

Usually announcement for the More is Merrier bonuses are on December 1.

The plans offered right now could change at any time so there is always a risk if you wait.

@yackinlyn wrote:

i think he meant to add an new line

There isn't a way to add a new line to an account.  A new line has to be on a new account and will be on the new points system.

yackinlyn

i think he meant to add an new line

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kateyyj 

Unfortunately for all new members after January 25, 2022 will be on the new Points system and the $15 plan will be the best for light users.

Remember to give your referral code so they will get a $10 credit on their second bill.

Not sure if any other carriers offer a better rewards back to the members. 

yackinlyn

the bonus is good, any words rumors we have bonus this year? maybe i should sign now or wait?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kateyyj 

To me $15 is still a great deal with unlimited incoming calls, international texting, mms and 250 MB of data. As well there are the Holiday bonuses each year.

@kateyyj wrote:

there is no more $2 off from autopay, 5% is only 75 cents, I like the old system. any suggestions? should I go other company?

I don't know of any other prepaid carrier that has any similar top of rewards program.  I agree with you that the new points program isn't as good as the old rewards program. Unfortunately, the old program is no longer available for new customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.