Did you mean: 

sim card

a4alpha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i did nt get my sim card delivered yet. order no  213686

11 REPLIES 11

@a4alpha wrote:

i m trying to figure out how to message moderator 

@a4alpha the moderators won't be able to answer your question about the whereabouts of your order.  Sim card orders goes out by regular post so there is no way to track.

Anyway, if you insist on getting in touch with the Moderator Team, you can send them a private message using this link.  then keep an eye on the envelope on the top right for a response.

I hope this helps.  Good luck 

@a4alpha wrote:

@a4alphahi this might be your best bet to contact them   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

a4alpha

@a4alpha wrote:

i have received my other posts by canada post but not the sim card.

Hi @a4alpha I got an email from Public Mobile that my sim card order was on its way on August 4, 2020.  I received the sim card on August 17th, almost two weeks.  It came in a lovely medium size light aqua envelope... you won't miss it.   The sim card comes in a small dark green brochure on how to activate your sim card.  FOLLOW those steps.  Good luck!

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  Cheers!  1

@a4alpha wrote:

There are no items associated with this postal code. Enter the postal code of the destination to track this item.  Tracking response

@a4alpha yes that hasn't been working well since before the pandemic started try contacting the moderators good luck 

a4alpha

There are no items associated with this postal code. Enter the postal code of the destination to track this item.  Tracking response

@a4alpha wrote:

whats the tracking number? for canada post

@a4alpha just use your order number 

a4alpha

whats the tracking number? for canada post

a4alpha

i have received my other posts by canada post but not the sim card.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@a4alpha...

Refer to the Canada Post Tracking tool, use your order number..there might be info on your item.

https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@a4alpha wrote:

Hi i did nt get my sim card delivered yet. order no  213686

@a4alpha hi if has been more than 2 weeks try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue , you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.