cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want port my number

luv2ski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to port my number as soon as possible I’ve created two tickets and send two emails can someone please get back to me please I need my phone working I have no service because Port has not gone through and it’s been more than 12 hours it’s coming from Koodo so it should be right away please help me 911

10 REPLIES 10

@luv2ski 

If you have your new PM SIM card in the phone I would think you would be in service for outgoing calls and texts and have data service. But until the port is resolved you would have no incoming calls or texts. I know it would work this way if you had chosen a temporary PM number to activate your account and thought that was how PM wanted Koodo customers to activate initially?

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chaletrimouski wrote:

This is confusing. I went thru the support ticket links and filled in all of the info. I see nothing in my sent items. Does this mean I have no ticket?

SIMon is using your private message account to send a private message to moderator team.  Therefore, your SENT box should have your support ticket message if it was created.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chaletrimouski wrote:

This is confusing. I went thru the support ticket links and filled in all of the info. I see nothing in my sent items. Does this mean I have no ticket?

Did it seem to be successful at the end of it all?

Sent items as in the envelope icon upper right and Sent tab?

chaletrimouski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Stitchy wrote:

I have been waiting all day too.  Not sure if they work on weekends... I had Koodo too, still using my old SIM card

@luv2ski @Stitchy 

There are 6 moderators online at the moment.

I also noticed that there are also around 6 moderators online during weekday this week.  Backlog is building up all week.

FYI:

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

Stitchy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been waiting all day too.  Not sure if they work on weekends... I had Koodo too, still using my old SIM card

@luv2ski did you port at activation?if not, your Koodo sim should still be working. unless you cancelled your Koodo account

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@luv2ski , do you mean you sent private messages and not emails.  The moderator team contact is through private message.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@luv2ski  Best to keep using your Koodo sim until PM resolves the issue 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@luv2ski 

Unfortunately, you will have to wait for moderator response.  It seems to be a longer delay recently for some reason.  One poster was waiting up to 48 hours for some response.  

Is your original carrier SiM card still working?  You could try and use the original carrier SiM card until the port is completed.  

Need Help? Let's chat.