cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card activation new phone

DM51
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My old phone with Pub Mob stolen. Have purchased new phone, inserted new Pub Mob sim card. How activate?Want to keep same plan and phone no. Stolen phone has been erased.

8 REPLIES 8

@DM51 wrote:

thanks for help !- private community assist from pub mob has responded with same advice, new phone seems to be working now.

Can you share the advise from private community so we can all benefit from it...in case this issue comes up again some time in the future. What was suggested to be helpful in your case ?

DM51

thanks for help !- private community assist from pub mob has responded with same advice, new phone seems to be working now.

@DM51 wrote:

tried a 4th time : this time worked '' success'' response. Do I need to do anything else to keep the same phone number for my new phone (with the new sim card ?)

Nope...once you've successfully Changed Sim Number and your account is Active...you should be good to go.  DON"T lose that phone now !!  🤣

DM51

tried a 4th time : this time worked '' success'' response. Do I need to do anything else to keep the same phone number for my new phone (with the new sim card ?)

@DM51 

wait for an hour...then log in to your acct but use incognito mode and clear cache files too.

DM51

tried that 2 or 3 times: when enter new no. click save changes, i get an error message, something went wrong, try again.

DM51

tried that: keep getting error message '' something went wrong, try again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DM51 

simmm.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.