cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve login disabled

nuhsga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My login is disabled and i cannot sign into my self serve. I want to add a product but cannot. i find public mobile so annoying for this!

9 REPLIES 9

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

but Public Mobile has to make money😅

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nuhsga 

If you had too many failed attempts to log into self serve, wait 15+ minutes to try again.

When you do try again, open a tab in incognito mode, or try a different browser.

Then use the Forgot your password option, if you do not know your password.

OR, have you ever created an account before? IF not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@nuhsga wrote:

My login is disabled and i cannot sign into my self serve. I want to add a product but cannot. i find public mobile so annoying for this!

I hear you... I guess 50% of posts here are regarding inability to log in 😞

As @dust2dust suggested, you can dial 611 and purchase what you need (if you remember your PIN).

You can dial 611 and buy roaming add-ons or calling to US add-on and of course put in vouchers or use the credit card on file. You'll need your 4 digit pin to do all that except vouchers.

@nuhsga wrote:

tried two different devices

OK. While waiting for any other suggestion just send a note to agent to help you out - unlock your account. Response time could be from 20min to few hours...

nuhsga

tried two different devices

nuhsga

my account is active, i just want to add a service but everytime i try and sign in it locks me out with no ability to reset my passcode

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try restarting your computer. Clear you cache files.

I just tried signing in and works fine for me (out west).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What message do you get?

Completely disabled? I hope your account is active?

Can you try forgotten password?

If nothing works (including using different browser) only solution is to talk to agent.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.