cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactivate my SIM and plan

Nala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. Need technical support to reactivate my SIM that was suspended. I changed my card and my email bcz the one I registered with is no longer active and Cldnt change them on my public accent. Pls help

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Buy a voucher and enter it with 611. Then your account will reactivate. Then you can login and change the card.

The email address here is just a login id. It could even be fake.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Nala 

Either send a private message to CS_Agent or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Nala 

Contact an agent to have your email changed and then you can change your payment card.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Nala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I reach out to their customer service??

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Nala 

To change your email address you'll have to get a Customer Support Agent to do that for you. Since you can't do that yourself.

You might as well get them to update your Credit card information and reactivate your plan, at the same time.

You'll save time and any headaches.

Need Help? Let's chat.