cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Bonus... Got confirmation added via text but addon does not show in account

tylerp_105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All

Anyone else have this issue?   Got the text Sat Dec 10.  Responded YES2 as required and follow up text says 2GB and 500 minutes added.  However checked my account today and there was nothing added.

The rest of the family accounts got updated instantly, while my personal one did not.  I am on the $40/15GB plan (so not that I really needed it), but it is a freebie that you are entitled to so added it anyways.

4 REPLIES 4

tylerp_105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The cache is the issue here.  Strangely I did it in-incognito on my PC and tried on my phone without it and it did not update on either.   Tried again on EDGE and it shows correctly so it is a cache thing.  Thanks to all for responses.  

@tylerp_105 wrote:

Anyone else have this issue?   Got the text Sat Dec 10.  Responded YES2 as required and follow up text says 2GB and 500 minutes added.  However checked my account today and there was nothing added.

The rest of the family accounts got updated instantly, while my personal one did not.  I am on the $40/15GB plan (so not that I really needed it), but it is a freebie that you are entitled to so added it anyways.

This could be a cached content of the webisite issue.  Please try clicking on the refresh icon on the site, or either clearing the cache and cookies and closing the browser before opening it again to log back in.  Another option would be to load the Self Serve website in private/incognito mode.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Or click those little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@tylerp_105 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first. Your probably looking at old cached information.

Need Help? Let's chat.