cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prepaid credit cards on auto pay doesn't work

gilless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the past i used a prepaid credit card to pay for my service.  That doesn't work anymore.  I think it is because it is on autopay.  How do i just add fund to my account without using autopay?

7 REPLIES 7

@gilless  Shoppers Drug Mart isn't the only store to buy vouchers.  Some gas stations and convience stores sell them but a lot of the time, the employees don't know that they have them.  If a store sells other phone airtime or gift cards, they might have Public Mobile vouchers too. Just ask them.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@gilless wrote:

In the past i used a prepaid credit card to pay for my service.  That doesn't work anymore.  I think it is because it is on autopay.  How do i just add fund to my account without using autopay?

Prepaid credit cards works. Many customers are still using them to pay.  Some cards are working better than others. Have you tried a Koho card?

HI @gilless 

add to what @Handy1 said, muskbird.com actually has the lowest fees for online voucher.  And in fact, they also offer real time payment.  So, you just pay and it will help you to load the fund into the account (without the need to get a voucher code and load the voucher yourself after)

or if you want to explore other online voucher options, you can also check ding.com and recharge.com

@gilless  You can buy payment vouchers online for a fee like muskbird.com

gilless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My problem is that I live on an island an would need to take a ferry and long car ride to go to the nearest shpper's

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @gilless 

I don't think it has to do with the prepaid card.  Seems like there were couple people with problem Autopay

Do you want to pay buy voucher only? buy a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart and load the voucher using *611 or 1855-4PUBLIC

Need Help? Let's chat.