cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting to koodo but my wife's 90 day renewal is coming up in two days

h3ccubu5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to help my wife get ported over to Koodo  - it's in process, but her plan renews in two days and with the backlog at Koodo's end it's unlikely her sim card will come through before then.

She tried to log in to her PM account to turn off autopay and change to a 30-day plan but she's forgotten her password and the PM system has a long lag in sending password reset emails as I've discovered in the past.

How do I contact a mod to help with this?

5 REPLIES 5

The strnage thing about the password reset is, just about 2 weeks ago, after a fix, it was working fine (sub 5 minutes I believe)).

Quirks.  Bugs.  Outright bad programming... gotta love some of it.

h3ccubu5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Ludditewrote:

@h3ccubu5 While you are waiting call 611 from her phone and listen to the options. I don't remember all that are available; maybe one is to delete your credit card or change plan?

Dang, never thought of that- thanks. so much 🙂 She was able to turn off the autopay from the 611.  Now hopefully I can get help from a mod to downgrade her plan by tomorrow.

What is the deal with the password reset- that really needs to be fixed!!!! You really shouldn't need help from a mod to reset a simple password - that's not a great use of anyone's valuable time. Before PM, I've never experienced a reset system with a delay of 4-6 hours before you get the reset email so they generally arrive in the middle of the night- with a response time limit no less /end rant.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@h3ccubu5 While you are waiting call 611 from her phone and listen to the options. I don't remember all that are available; maybe one is to delete your credit card or change plan?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Once logged on and would futuredate a plan change to a talk only plan.  You will not be able to port unless the plan is active.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@h3ccubu5,

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.