cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding another SIM

Misbah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ported one # and would like to port another. How can do this? So under same account how do I add another SIM to register

5 REPLIES 5

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jheili99 wrote:

I can confirm that because I have 3 different lines and had to use 3 different email addresses.....

short: no, you can not combine and PM does not plan on changing that in the near future as it was already suggested numerous times by others..

sorry...

If you're on gmail, technically you don't need to use 3 different email addresses.  You can just use the "dot" trick or the "plus" trick.

E.G. if your email is jheili99@gmail.com, the following addresses will also work (and arrive in the same inbox):

• j.heili99@gmail.com
  • j.heili.99@gmail.com
  • jheili99+publicmobile1@gmail.com
  • jheili99+publicmobile2@gmail.com

Etc etc.  I'll often use that trick to determine what sites are selling/leaking my email address to spammers.

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you port over the second line, make sure you "refer" the first line. This way the first line will receive $1 off every month

jheili99

I can confirm that because I have 3 different lines and had to use 3 different email addresses.....

short: no, you can not combine and PM does not plan on changing that in the near future as it was already suggested numerous times by others..

sorry...

WearySky

Yup, PM doesn't have any o' them fancy bells and whistles like "multiple line accounts". 🙂

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

You will need a separate account - one for each phone number.

You can follow the same process as when you got your first SIM card:

1. Order a SIM card
  2. Activate it, and then ensure it works in the second phone
  3. Port the (old, second) number to your new PM account.

Sorry to say, but with PM, you don't bundle miltiple SIM cards/numbers into one account.

Cheers,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.