cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone plans

Benny7777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently changed my plan to 6 gig of data from the 2 gig plan and wish to change back to the 2 gig plan but can't seem to do that?

3 REPLIES 3

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sadly we are all  restricted to plans available on our  account and not plans for new accounts. It’s worth the try to contact Customer Service and politely ask to be switched back down to the $19 plan. Good luck.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Benny7777, unfortunately when you change plans the older plans may no longer be available to go back to, your only options are the ones that you see when you go into the PM app and look under Manage Subscriptions.

If you do end up changing plans be sure to choose "Change on renewal" so that you do not forfeit the remaining days you have left as "Change now" will bill you again right away and you will start the new plan immediately 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Benny7777 

Unfortunately, you cannot downgrade to a plan that has less value then your current. That being said you can check the offers on your account.

To check what offers you have go to My account, Subscription and Add-ons then click change subscription. There will be the list of subscriptions you change to.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.