cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone bill

sarahsun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New comers need to apply for provincial health care plan. Phone bill can be one of the requirements. How to get a phone bill which shows the names and address?

sarahsun_0-1675808034088.png

Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

Yes, as you noted I got the answer to my query quite awhile ago but it was thoughtful of you to come back to confirm as well. 

Yes, perhaps I should have tried it myself instead of tagging you, but it's not something I've needed, however, it's always handy to know this sort of information should the need arise.

Why did you not try it yourself? But make sure you PRINT or view the downloaded PDF.  Yes, based on the customers previous input. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hycm53    Thanks for confirming and I just tried that option and yes I see the name/address (or what I cared to fill in) and acct. #.  The only thing missing is the tax (of course), but at least it allows transaction history for the last 12 months.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk    Does the transactions history include name and address as well?

Yes!

@darlicious wrote:

@sarahsun 

Public Mobile is prepaid service that does not require any proof of identity or a billing address that is verified and will not be accepted as proof of residency. 

There is a account number, name and billing address in payment history that I have downloaded.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Give the download option a go, @sarahsun 

On the self-serve, choose the Payments tab and select the date range and then use the 'download' feature upper right.   It provides a formal-like document which some agencies might actually deem sufficient (when used with other items) as proof of residency.

Truth be told, I'm doubtful the folks examining those documents know that at Public Mobile, you can edit the address and name information to whatever the user wishes.

See how progressive Public Mobile is - they let you be who you wanna be and call wherever you want to be, your home!!!

@CountyDownIeUk    Does the transactions history include name and address as well?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sarahsun if you  have other choices of proof , go with those instead 

But if you have no other proof , try it.  Many places might still take PM invoices.  So, many place don't know PM did address check of not

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Go into my account. Look at transactions, download 30 days and save to PDF and then print. 

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @sarahsun 

requesting official invoice from customer support agent by send a private message to CS_Agent
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sarahsun 

Public Mobile is prepaid service that does not require any proof of identity or a billing address that is verified and will not be accepted as proof of residency. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sarahsun 

you can try to download the Payment history from My Account to see if that is sufficient

If not,  you will need to open ticket with PM support for official invoice

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sarahsun  You can ask support for invoices but it can take a week to get 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.