cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment voucher not printed well, can't be read

josh_pmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I bought a payment voucher but it wasn't printed well to be readable. Talked to the store manager but he said he can't do anything, told me to call customer service instead. What shall I do. Thanks

28 REPLIES 28

@softech 

Yes @Anonymous is correct only the pin# can be used. I would suggest the user methodically go thru the 0 to 9 possible digits via 611. Using self serve may run into the same one hour time out issue that card attempts also has after two attempts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : A certain flowery user made the perfectly reasonable logical assertion that the self-serve used voucher# because it said it there on the screen. But they didn't test it. So I did. It doesn't work.

thanks @Anonymous , you are the voucher expert too

yes, there was a post with voucher bought from SDM and point to a voucher number saying use that for Self-Serve.. i guess that is not correct

thanks for confirming

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Only PIN# works on either 611 or self-serve. Tested and verified. Voucher# does nothing. I don't know why some of these things have multiple 12 digit sets but it's only PIN#.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

LOL  ...you would think the voucher number would be the store- PM reference and what should have been used by  the store staff to get the PIN issue sorted . 

@darlicious, since you are a voucher expert here..  i have a question.. Can we use Voucher # instead of PIN when entering the voucher on My Account?  I got mixed information from old posts.  One said clearly saying My Account use voucher number but there was another one saying DO NOT USE voucher number

Also, look like not all voucher has voucher number.. or the number of digits are not consistent from the different screenshots

(just wondering if OP can in fact try using the voucher number on My Account as her PIN is missing a digit due to printing issue)

barndoor

I thought he said the manager refused to refund 

Maybe as suggested he needs to go over the managers head . 

@barndoor   OP issue is unable to get it reprint or refunded from the first store..

honestly, there must be way.. but the store refused to do so.

barndoor

I'd say go to a different store and get a new voucher and go to the old store and get a refund  . Considering the running around you've done  any remaining costs should come from the supplier.

@josh_pmobile wrote:

actually there is only 1 missing number, 

Try to enter on My Account.. with just 1 missing number, it's not bad to try 10 times

If tried 10 times to "guess" the missing number on the PIN does not work, try the Voucher number as well.

josh_pmobile

actually there is only 1 missing number, the associate tried to start from 1, then 2 then 3 then we got a message saying " Im sorry we cant process your request blah blah instead of " your pin is invalid", so we waited  few minutes but still cant process. Went home waited for an hour or two, tried to enter pin, still cant process. After 7-8 hrs went back to the store, tried to enter another number but still cant process instead of invalid pin. And i did it with the store manager who happens to not know anything to deal with the problem and told me to contact customer service instead. I nothing will happen, might have to call the store company and ask for a refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josh_pmobile 

can you visit Here link , to you know what all number.....

@josh_pmobile 

you can try to use the voucher number on My Account/Self Serve to load and see if it goes through

Also, since it is one digit not clear, you can try to use the PIN on My Account as well.  It's not too bad to try 10 times I guess 🙂

@josh_pmobile wrote:

just PM CS support, waiting for a reply, thanks. I did, asked them to reprint they cant, asked for a refund they dont, so Im here lol. 

I would try to take them to Small Claims Court if the amount is substantial.

josh_pmobile

the voucher number is readable, that's the authorization 9 digit number right? 

@josh_pmobile  just the 12 digits PIN not visible?  how about the voucher number?

josh_pmobile

Yes If public mobile PM support cant resolve this, I might have to call the store company where I bought and ask for refund

josh_pmobile

josh_pmobile

yes I know how to use it, actually there is only 1 missing number, the associate tried to start from 1, then 2 then 3 then we got a message saying " Im sorry we cant process your request blah blah instead of " your pin is invalid", so we waited  few minutes but still cant process. Went home waited for an hour or two, tried to enter pin, still cant process. After 7-8 hrs went back to the store, tried to enter another number but still cant process instead of invalid pin

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@josh_pmobile wrote:

Hi! I bought a payment voucher but it wasn't printed well to be readable. Talked to the store manager but he said he can't do anything, told me to call customer service instead. What shall I do. Thanks

That is an extremely poor answer from a store manager!!!!!

Can they not do a reprint?

Like will you ever go back to this store?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josh_pmobile wrote:

just PM CS support, waiting for a reply, thanks. I did, asked them to reprint they cant, asked for a refund they dont, so Im here lol. 

@josh_pmobile 

just to you know where you buy it from, the are responsible issue full refund, or that store has a phone number from that company is deals with it you know, and that store have to make call to them to give you the voucher number to you will Enter in your account, try to go back to that store or get that phone number from store to you make call and give them your receipt number to them give you the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. 

josh_pmobile

circle k at 9910 104 st

@josh_pmobile  curious, where you bought the voucher?

josh_pmobile

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@josh_pmobile   you really should have push the store to do something.  There was be a way to re-print

So, there is really no way to you can read the 12 digits PIN   on the receipt? 

or the Voucher #?

If not, I suggest you to open a ticket with PM Customer Support and provide them all the information and see what they can do

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josh_pmobile 

visit Here link , to you know how to use it....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josh_pmobile : Are there any identifying numbers on it? Do you have multiple 12 digit sets of numbers? If so, use the one that says PIN#.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josh_pmobile wrote:

@josh_pmobile 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.