cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment issues

EmmasPhone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am not sure why is what the issue is but can’t seem to get my payment processed on my credit card  and i have tried repeatedly to reactivate the plan ..  as auto pay was for for yesterday but didn’t occur and i’m nor sure why 

6 REPLIES 6

EmmasPhone

i ended up having to force the payment to complete. i’m beginning to think there’s no benefits for autopay as this happened last month also 

EmmasPhone

well that’s a very inconvenient resolution i think 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@EmmasPhone 

it's a known issue... it's always best to pay ahead of time to avoid it. if your trying to manually pay, I would pay for another 30 days and leave it in the system for your next renewal. then repeat the process when you receive the text that your account has successfully renewed.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@EmmasPhone 

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through My Account (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Profile” TAB
  2. Select "Lost or Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@EmmasPhone 

Are you currently going thru renewal? Do you still have working services? If so ignore the suspended warning in your account. This is normal. During renewal no purchases or payments can be made. The renewals often run late.....once the system finishes and all plan amounts have been debited or charged to the autopay card there is a 4 hour window of time that allows manual payments to be made to avoid service suspension if you missed payment.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@EmmasPhone @did you credit card happen to expire by any chance ?

Need Help? Let's chat.