cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment didn't go through

gavrados
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

today was billing day, but i received a text saying "Public Mobile here. Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca. If you have recently made a manual payment, please ignore this message.

this is bizarre because i have autopay set up and the credit card should have automatically gone through. i can't get into my account to pay manually because it is locked apparently. i think my best bet is to get in touch with an agent but they make the process so convoluted i can't figure it out. so i currently receive no texts, can't call or access data. can anyone help please?

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gavrados 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

@gavrados 

You won't get any customer support tonight but open a ticket or send a private message anyways so you can reset your password and account pin# when they open in the morning. Any chance you used the same 4 digit pin # for your voicemail pin#? You can also check your texts from 611 as they send you your pin # when you first sign up.

Otherwise buy a voucher.  Vouchers from 7/11, Shell stations, SDM and London Drugs are all immediately valid upon purchase and loadable via 611 without your account pin #. Dial 611 then press (1) and (1) again and enter your 12 digit pin code from the voucher. After confirmation of it loading successfully hang up and reboot your phone. Your service should automatically reactivate.

More info here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@gavrados wrote:

hey that's a good tip *611. only problem i need to enter my account pin... and i forget what that is. would i have picked it like a password and can i reset it?

If you've already paid for a top up voucher from a retail or online store, your account PIN wouldn't be needed to use the voucher. I know that's no ideal, but it's likely the fastest way to get your service working again.

@gavrados wrote:

hey that's a good tip *611. only problem i need to enter my account pin... and i forget what that is. would i have picked it like a password and can i reset it?

you are lucky.. PM Customer Support Agent can reset for you.

Since you lost both My account logon and PIN, you can do it on the same ticket.

@gavrados wrote:

hey someone suggested *611. for that i need my pin, how do i find that?

Did you write it down and put it away for safe-keeping somewhere ? Good thinking, if you did !!

@gavrados wrote:

If you do not know your pin choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner to contact a CSA to recover your pin.

gavrados

gavrados

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@gavrados   can you try calling *611 and load fund that way?

If not, first try to try to get back on My Account by using Forgot Password.  You will have to answer the security question before you can reset the password

if you are unable to do so, you might have to open  a ticket to get that sorted out 

@gavrados wrote:

today was billing day, but i received a text saying "Public Mobile here. Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment. Make a payment at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca. If you have recently made a manual payment, please ignore this message.

this is bizarre because i have autopay set up and the credit card should have automatically gone through. i can't get into my account to pay manually because it is locked apparently. i think my best bet is to get in touch with an agent but they make the process so convoluted i can't figure it out. so i currently receive no texts, can't call or access data. can anyone help please?

Please go back into the chatbot by clicking on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then type something such as "cannot process payment".  You will eventually be given the option to open a ticke talk to a customer support agent.

In the meanwhile, you could buy a voucher from a store to get your service working and dial *611 from your phone to apply the payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gavrados- Is you phone still working?  If it is, it might simply be a system glitch.  That said, I would contact a Customer Support Agent and get into your account.  While in touch with the agent you might be able to get to the bottom of the message/failure to process payment.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@gavrados If you cannot get the password to reset using the Forgot Password link, then you will have to contact CSA asap. 
Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.