cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharge

Tracy8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a charge from my bank account that is not my monthly subscription. How do I find out what it is and get a refund?

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tracy8   Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

What does the description in the charge say?

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How many accounts are using your payment method? Is it for a kids phone? Do you see the payment on your payment history here (or maybe a kids line)?

Need Help? Let's chat.