cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not compatible with esim

snake87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just opened an account but at the last moment discovered my cellphone was not esim compatible.

I have ordered a physicalk sim card from amazon, is this ok, and if so, what do i do when it arrives

8 REPLIES 8

@snake87 Yes, it's down at the moment. Please try again later. 

@snake87 wrote:

as it stands at the moment i cannot log into my new account as it says

Oops!

This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to Login Page.

Is this a new activation problem or is the page actually down at the moment

@snake87 

My Account is currently down for maintenance.  Please try again tomorrow morning.  Usually it will come up before 8AM EST

snake87

as it stands at the moment i cannot log into my new account as it says

Oops!

This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to Login Page.

Is this a new activation problem or is the page actually down at the moment

@snake87 wrote:

Sorry, I can see now that you gave me a "link" to message support 🙂

The only other thing is that I cannot log into my account details because I wasnt able to fully activate due to the esim problem

Unfortunately, you did need to prove to the customer support agent that the account is yours.  They will ask for some information about your account, and you will need to provide that to the customer support agent sending you the message from the username CS_Agent.

snake87

Sorry, I can see now that you gave me a "link" to message support 🙂

The only other thing is that I cannot log into my account details because I wasnt able to fully activate due to the esim problem

@snake87 

use the link I provided above.  That is a direct message link and using your current community login would be sufficient (no need to login My Account)

snake87

Amazon say my new sim card will arrive on Saturday, How do I message support - I was trying for ages trying to message them about the esim problem and I didnt get anywhere ?

Thanks

@snake87 

after you got the sim card, just message support and they will help to change the sim type and update the sim card number for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.