cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to receive or place calls

TrishCr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I travelled to Vancouver from the Okanagan this past weekend. I successfully placed a call during my drive on Friday. Since then I am not able to call out or receive calls on my phone. Texts are working ok. 

Several others have posted about this same issue in this community forum. I have tried turning off my phone and switching my sim card to another phone - nothing is working. My husband has an identical iphone XR and it is working fine. 

I am a support worker and require my phone to work in case of emergency - how can I get this issue fixed without spending hours trying to navigate this forum for help? 

I submitted a ticket yesterday but have not had a reply. Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

TrishCr

I hope your issues have been resolved. I was informed my account was not “correctly provisioned by the system on renewal” the technician resolved this and my phone was back to normal after a restart. 

HI @rosharavikaran 

PM has some problem with voice call for some people

Try restart the phone once

still not working?  please  submit ticket with CS agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rosharavikaran

I'm having the same problem right now!

self solution removed

TrishCr

My issue has been resolved with a refresh and restart. I appreciate Clau and Rafael for their help - all is working now 

@thefonz22 honest, if a refresh didn't work and they need escalation, I don't think there are much you can do at this point

Please ask them what they did to fix it or what happened, kindly come back and let us know  🙂

thefonz22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They did refresh the account and it didn't work. They said they are escalating the issue now as I have tried everything that's been suggested with no luck.

@thefonz22   we have so many people with voice problem today.  i think you really need PM support to  refresh the account for you to resolve the issue for you

thefonz22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Identical situation to me. Searching for answers. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TrishCr   first, message PM support again for an update

Also,change the phone's preferred network or network type to 3G only and see if it works better

And check if mobile network works.  if so, you might want to download and use VoIP app TextNow as a backup/workaround

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TrishCr  Try and turn the phone off for 5 mins and reboot it , otherwise you can reach out to support to investigate 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.