cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no network acess

stefaniaIeraci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I was just speaking with Alex and he has not responded for the last 30mins... I have no access to call and receive calls, text messaging etc... states I have no network since 2:30pm... Can someone please help! I was waiting for a very important call... Please this needs to be fixed!

28 REPLIES 28

@stefaniaIeraci 

maybe before you change the sim you should confirm the same sim number on your account is the same as your current sim. that way you can rule out a fraud as a possibility 

@stefaniaIeraci 

happy that it is now resolved.

you can report that to PM agent and ask them to reimburse you the cost of the PM sim

and just couple more weeks to go, Happy motherhood !!!

stefaniaIeraci

thank you for your assistance 

stefaniaIeraci

i have made the change of sim cards and it works now... I have to tell you the PM support option does not help, much to automated. I think there should be an option for someone to be help.. it took 6 ppl before you to actually help! I am 9 months pregnant if i needed to reach someone for assistance i didnt have the ability too! very disappointed in the service of the company

@stefaniaIeraci 

i am just customer like you, so I cannot do it for you but you can do it yourself

go to My Account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (please note that due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

(If you are unable to login as you don't have a phone to receive the 2FA code: On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Didn't get the code? or  Resend code and then choose Send email) 

Then go to Profile page, click on the Pencil besides the sim card number, follow the steps to enter the new sim card number and complete the change sim card request
(or direct link: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-number  ) 

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-numberhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-number

After the sim card is updated, wait 5 mins, then reboot your phone and it should be good

stefaniaIeraci

i have another sim card already can you do it for me

@stefaniaIeraci 

ok, your account is active, so, not an account issue

Could be a faulty sim.  Ask PM support to reprovision the sim and account.  If still fails, ask them to reimburse you to buy a new sim from local Telus/Koodo stores

stefaniaIeraci

i have a samsung galaxy s21.. physical sim card... i see emergency calls only.. account shows active on my account.... i have called at it gave me when my next payment

@stefaniaIeraci 

let's go back and start again

1. what exact samsung model of phone do you have?

2. physical sim or esim?  (I guess physical as you said you tried your sim in another phone?)

3. do you see the sim connected to PM network? or do you see it showing SOS, or sim not provisioned or No Network?

4.  did you login My Account and confirmed that account still showing Active?

5.  use another phone to call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and then your phone number.  What the system says ?

stefaniaIeraci

i am using my home wifi.. 

@stefaniaIeraci 

but your data is working, right? 

stefaniaIeraci

yes my public mobile account has been for a month and a bit... I transferred my phone number from another carrier

@stefaniaIeraci reply the message from CS_Agent on your inbox and ask them to reprovision your account

and what Samsung phone is that?

stefaniaIeraci

support

stefaniaIeraci

i have a samsung phone... yes I have.. i am sorry who can help me to reprovision my account? I am not sure, no one is responding

@stefaniaIeraci  You said you have had this for a month or so, you mean the account with Public Mobile and you transferred a phone number from another carrier?  

@stefaniaIeraci 

again, what phone do you have? and I guess you tried Reset All networks already?

Please reply support once more and specifically ask them to reprovision your account

stefaniaIeraci

yes i have tried that twice. still doesnt work

stefaniaIeraci

when i try to call it just says I am not registered on the network... Can someone register me on the network! why am i paying if i cannot use my phone

@stefaniaIeraci 

if you have another phone, test the sim card in that phone.  By doing that, it can force a sim reprovision and it could resolve your call issue

stefaniaIeraci

everything looks okay when i see from my account. I had someone renew it twice today since i have not had any access but nothing has changed.. i find that there is no one here that is helping me.. I am not sure why I cannot speak to someone 

@stefaniaIeraci 

can you login to your self serve account and see what it says. maybe your account failed to renew. it's hard to diagnose the issue with no information 

stefaniaIeraci

i live in toronto... and i have had this for for a month or so

@stefaniaIeraci 

what are the conditions? did the account just renew? what location are you in? 

stefaniaIeraci

yes.. alex said everything looked okay in that regard! we tried switching the sim to another phone and still no network service 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@stefaniaIeraci   Have you checked that your account is not suspended and that there are no outages in your area (there are some in the west and some places in Quebec according to the Telus outage map).

stefaniaIeraci

Thats a horrible solution given I have been without access since 2:30pm! Can you send me a new SIM card ASAP! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@stefaniaIeraci  You just need to wait to the CS Agent to respond back to you is all ya can really do 

Need Help? Let's chat.