cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no customer support ??

Elizabeth77195
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been enjoying my plan for around a year now I love how affordable it is but after a recent move I have been stuck with a non functional phone because I do not have service and public mobile won’t let you use wifi calling for whatever reason but I reached out for support through the submit a ticket part of the community no answers where given other then we don’t offer wifi calling after having to submit my info and asking other questions about getting a refund on the month where I haven’t been able to use my phone. I don’t understand what is happening are the “people” just robots..

At this point I would really like to just cancel my plan and get a refund for the month my phone was non functional for but I cannot seem to get an answer as to how I would do that despite asking multiple times which takes hours for them to respond to.  

how do I get a refund ?

2 REPLIES 2

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Elizabeth77195  If you want to keep your phone number and transfer it to another provider don't cancel it before you have it up and running with another provider, an account must remain active to transfer a number.  Once you port out the number your PM account will automatically close.  Otherwise you can cancel by logging in and toggling off "subscribe" which will stop autopay and close the account after 90 days of non payment.

Having said that surely your phone problem can be fixed. Can you explain what happened in more detail?  Do you mean you moved to an area with no Telus/Bell towers?  Does anything work, or there's no voice, texting or data?  Have you tried your sim card in another working phone to help identify the problem?  Have you done a settings reset?

If you didn't get an agent to respond via the chatbot then send them a private message at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Elizabeth77195 

Since PM is a prepaid service. There are no refunds but I would suggest you explain your issue with an agent by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent for them to review.

Need Help? Let's chat.