Did you mean: 

need to cancel as overseas

vcvcvc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do I do this?

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @vcvcvc   you still have your login to My Account?  If you forgot, you will need to open ticket with CS Agent to get it reset.

@DaveGW wrote:

You need to go to lost or stolen phone, suspend your account.  After 30 days your account will be deactivated.

Listing phone/account as lost/stolen is a good way too @DaveGW . But it is after 90 days of nonpay, not 30. 🙂

DaveGW
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need to go to lost or stolen phone, suspend your account.  After 30 days your account will be deactivated.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

- Disable autopay

- Remove credit card from your self-serving account.

-- On next renewal your account will be suspended due to no payment and closed after 90 days unless you renew manually.

- PORTing your number to other provider cancels your PM account immediately.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@vcvcvc all you can do is log in to self-serve and remove your auto-pay.  Your account will not renew and go into suspension.  After 90 days of suspension your account is closed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@vcvcvc hi if you want your account closed just remove cc and after 90 days suspended it will close permanently 

Need Help? Let's chat.