cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making long distance call service not working

surinderpathak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I already have long distance addon to call India, have been using it for a while however since yesterday afternoon can't make call. Message comes up long distance charge may apply then next message 6UT1 number not in service

11 REPLIES 11

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@surinderpathak  - i believe 6UT1 can refer to the network currently having an issue, which could be cleared up on its own with a bit of a wait time.

Or, the number you are calling is out of service, or they are experiencing a network issue on their end.

surinderpathak

I have already tried that

surinderpathak

I have called these numbers without issue in the past

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi  @surinderpathak   this is an Indian number you have been calling without problem?

can you call other number in India just to test?

@surinderpathak wrote:

Issue happens with multiple numbers

This might cost a little bit extra but is there any chance to call India using other provider just to see if issue is with PM's add-on or calls in general?

While waiting for any other suggestion, you should contact agent; they might know little bit more why service is not working as expected. Maybe India side has some network issues?

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

surinderpathak

Issue happens with multiple numbers

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you call one particular number only? Can you try calling some other number in India to confirm if calling India is working at all.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@surinderpathak hi it may be a provisioning issue with your account open a ticket with customer service to look into it for you click here  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

surinderpathak

yes there are about 200 minutes left

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you checked to see if your long distance minutes have been used up?

Need Help? Let's chat.