cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

name and address of my account.

Doug897
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I helped a friend set up an account a couple of years ago. A few months ago I set up my own account. Now Public has welcomed me using *his* name!  I don't now how deep the mix up might be, but a starting point is to access my account information. I can't see any where to do that! ?

6 REPLIES 6

@Grinch Wow. I can barely remember my exes from 2 months ago. LOL

@Doug897 

yes, if email address was reused (even the earlier account was closed)!, there is a chance of mix up from the earlier system migration 

Try this,  try to use the Forgot email link  ( https://eversafe.id.telus.com/user/forgotemail?locale=en&ForceAuth=true  ) . enter the phone number and they will send you the email address used

If that does not help, please open ticket with PM support for them to lookup

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Doug897
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem is deeper than that. I believe I used the same email address for both accounts. Things are definitely not as they should be. I might need human intervention to sort things out.

Now I know where to find out the account name. Is there some way to see what the phone number of the account is?

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Doug897 

As @Chalupa_Batman says and as well you can try to refresh page and that usually works for me and avoids a second login. And Wow your computer remembered your friends name from 2 years ago!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Doug897  Log into your my account and go to profile page . You can tap the pencil next to your name and change it there or address . Have a peek 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

You may wish to clear your history and cache on your web browser.  Then log into your new account. This sounds like a cache issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.