cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sim card no longer works

Tones13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am trying reactivate my phone but the sim card that your company has provided has become invalid. how do i reactivate my phone? ive been with public mobile for years. not a new customer

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Tones13 

Please note that we are all customers like you. Nobody from Public Mobile monitors this forum. 

Have you tried the SIM card in a different phone to confirm it's no longer working? What tests have you done to confirm it's the SIM card? Also, if you do require a new SIM card, which is rare, you can contact a local Telus store to see if they have any or purchase off of Amazon. Do NOT purchase directly from Public Mobile as it will take weeks to get.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Tones13 how long your account was suspended?

use another phone to call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your number and what the system says?

If the system cannot find you account, you have been suspended over 90 days and your account was closed. You will need to buy new sim and activate new account 

if system just say your account was suspended, then try to login My Account to pay resume service 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When did you last pay? If more than 120 days then the account has fully deactivated. From another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and tell us what it says.

Need Help? Let's chat.