cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my scheduled change has been gone($34 for 40G) now.

yack
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I understand the promotion has been gone, but i sheduled to switch on my renew day which is 6th. today I signed in and it was not there. should I contact them or not? please advise

12 REPLIES 12

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Perfect and enjoy the extra data in 3 days 🙂

yack

yes i did see now on upcoming payment and i do have screen shot, thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Smart to always take screen shots of scheduled plan changes incase anything goes south in renewal day 

yack

i saw it now, and also i had screen shot just in case, thanks

yack

i did see it now, great

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@yack 

take a screenshot of the payment page just in case something goes wrong. personally, I would manually add $34 to the account to ensure that the plan change performs correctly

yack

genius, how can I forget. yes the upcoming payment reflect the new change. so I am safe? thanks

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@yack 

sometimes it takes a while for the website to load in the images. in your account tap the drop down menu and select "subscriptions & add-ons" wait for it to load and it should show the upcoming change with minimal information. if you select "payments" it will show more information on the upcoming plan change

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  Another place to check is your payment page 

Handy1_0-1701624832887.png

PHenry

@yack wrote:

I understand the promotion has been gone, but i sheduled to switch on my renew day which is 6th. today I signed in and it was not there. should I contact them or not? please advise

I did the same thing as you, and this is what I see in my account under "Subscriptions & Add-ons". Do you not see the same in yours?

image_2023-12-03_133057976.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yack wrote:

Today is only the 3rd...not 6th.

If you selected Change on Renewal..all will be fine on the 6th.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yack  it’s possible the system hasn’t fully updated yet , but Did you happen to take screen shots of the  plan change in question ? If yes then I would definitely if not could be tough to prove but always worth a shot 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.