cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charged, Both Payments Posted to Credit Card.

Krundlin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently changed my plan to one of the plans that were available as part of the Black Friday event. When I initially went to upgrade my plan, I lost cellular data right after I confirmed the payment, which caused the transaction to time out. The changes never took effect on my account, so I had to redo the whole transaction. The second time it worked fine.

The problem is now I have two charges for this transaction on my credit card, both have moved on from being pending transactions to fully post. I have been unable to get a hold of any support as the chat bot sends me a link to a page which displays a 404 error regardless of what computer I'm on when I try to access it. I've tried 4 computers and a phone at this point lol. Anyone know where I should proceed from here?

5 REPLIES 5

hi @Krundlin we sometime see posts about change didnt kick in.   Agent can fix it , please message them as said on my post above 

Krundlin

I did you change now, But the problem is the changes never took effect. I lost my cellular data, and it would not return until I connected to WiFi and redid the whole plan change process.

But I have sent a private message to an agent. Thanks for the help!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Krundlin when you made the plan change, did you use Change Now ? and you clicked that twice? If Changr Now is used, PM was right to charge you and started a new cycle 

But you can try to talk to PM agent and see what they can do.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Krundlin

Perfect thank you so much for the help!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Krundlin  Yes chat bot is broken if both charges posted  please submit ticket with support 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.