cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan price does not reflect what i am charged

Kerri4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I have a $45.00 plan but i only pay $36 due to all my rewards. when i log in, however, I see that my plan is $75.00 per billing cycle. has anyone experiened this?

5 REPLIES 5

Indeed @Kerri4 during the login processes (i.e. the eternity it takes for the pages to load sometimes...), the plan details may display erroneous amounts which certainly may cause confusion.

When logged into the site, please tap the little round circular refresher icons, which should display an updated and correct version of the page you're viewing.

Also, do you get these erroneous amounts displaying on both the PM App login as well as the web-based login?  You may find one displays more accurately than the other.

@Kerri4 wrote:

HI, when I check the plan subscription, it shows $75.00 but my credit card gets charged $36.00 per month. It has been happening repeatedly and it really weird.

Has that device been used before to log in to a friend or family member's account before?  Public Mobile's app has a security flaw that cause it to show details of the incorrect account if another account was logged into before.  This can happen even if the previous user told the app to log out.

Kerri4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI, when I check the plan subscription, it shows $75.00 but my credit card gets charged $36.00 per month. It has been happening repeatedly and it really weird.

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this like other providers where a promo price is some base price minus some recurring discounts?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kerri4

it is weird.  do you see one transaction on your credit care for $75 or mutiple transactions?

and can you login My Account using Incognito mode, check Subscription & Add-on page, what plan it is shwoing you?  the $45?

then login to Payment history page  ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) and it will show clearly how PM charged you

Maybe post us a screenshot and we can check if it makes sense

Need Help? Let's chat.