cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of account

BradMoran10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm helping my mom who is on vacation, and she was locked out of her account for trying to log in more than 5 times.  It says try again in one hour, which I did.  And after 2 hours and on and on.  Then on Chatbot, it says to try again after 3 hours, which I did.  It's been over 5 hours and still locked out.  I know the password, I just need the account unlocked so I can log in and add a US plan to her account.  I don't want to reset her password, I've tried Incognito mode and different browsers.  I just want the account unlocked, as it's supposed to be.

4 REPLIES 4

BradMoran10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To close the loop on this, PM support is unable to unlock accounts and the note on the website an chatbot are both false.  There is no point in trying after 1 or 3 hours.  Once your account is locked, you must contact PM support.  Extra fun: you have to create a 2nd account to be able to access community to ask for access to PM support.  And now, you have to trust that the people that made up this convoluted process to believe that those 2 accounts are linked??  GOOD LUCK.  I've been a loyal and happy member of the PM world for a few years, but man, this is disheartening.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BradMoran10 

Do you know if your mother created a Eversafe ID for her account?

She needs to create an ID before login in so click on Sign Up before login to her account. If one is created then it will state that it exist.

IMG_0110.png

If one is created and can’t access her account then private message a CS_Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BradMoran10 

Maybe clear cache.  Or try a different device.  

Might need to try again tomorrow. 

Do you know her PIN number for her account?  You could dial 1-800 number and access 611.  You could purchase a US roaming add on that way.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@BradMoran10 

CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.