cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with my current plan

Geoffrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

I have been with public mobile over two years and never had an issue with my plan. I have the 6gb data, call, text within province plan. 

This morning I tried to make a phone call and automated voice told me that i did not have calling included in my plan. I thought this was strange as i was calling a toll free number, if it were long distance i would assume the notification would have said I could not call out of province.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Geoffrey, are you having problems calling other numbers or just the toll free number?  I recall in the early days when I joined Public Mobile, I had the same problem with some 8xx toll free numbers.  I didn't do anything but the problem kind of went away on its own.  You may want to consult with the moderator team to see if there is any sort of account glitch.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try adding 1 before dialing? Also, some US 800 numbers can be restricted so that you might not be able to reach, see here.

Is text/data fine?

Need Help? Let's chat.