cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is eSIM ready or not?

kurtzou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Although on webpage it says "you can activate esim in public mobile APP", but I cannot find it anywhere.

Is it ready or not

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow , they're trying to! Several posts have been reported & removed due to user posting public threats to Customers but it keeps mass happening! User has already changed username previously to keep doing this!

Hi @computergeek541 , the member above is spamming the Community, kindly remove those posts

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@kurtzou wrote:

Although on webpage it says "you can activate esim in public mobile APP", but I cannot find it anywhere.

Is it ready or not

@kurtzou , yes you can activate a new account with eSIM on the app only! Current Customers can not get eSIM yet. 

Transfer from SIM Card to eSIM

The response I received from a CSA,

“We apologize if some of the steps to complete certain action are not functioning to the optimal capacity right now. We are launching this new release of operation & by experience there are going to be certain aspect of process which may not work. This happens with new release of technology to a system.

As I was writing this to you, I inquired to the moderator of the release & she said that in fact the esim are only available for new activation for the moment on the APP. Sorry that we do not have it available for you at the moment.

Again, this is a new release & upgrades are still coming & hopefully the esim will be available for existing clients very soon.”

Hi @kurtzou please ignore the post above. The person  just got too frustrated and not giving proper advise.  His posts are being reported for inappropriate contents 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @kurtzou did you download the app?

if you have a compatible phone with esim, when you activate, the app will sees the esim and will say you can use esim to activate.  Try it 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@kurtzou  It is but only for new activations at the moment , rest of us should get it soon I hope 

Need Help? Let's chat.