cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Grandfathered Subscription is gone?

mmcbride
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

I've been enjoying my $35/mo 2gb subscription for a few years now. I logged in today after the switch over and it says my sub is now $70 for the same thing, to which I am subscribed. 

What gives?

8 REPLIES 8

hi @mmcbride it should be just another glitch on the new site

Please submit ticket with CS agent using message (Chatbot is now working at the momet)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@mmcbride 

That doesn’t look right. There is still a glitch on the new website/app.

Contact a CS_Agent to have this corrected or to change your current plan to a lower priced promo.

@mmcbride 

try this...log in to your account using a laptop and incognito mode. Your old grandfathered plan should be still yours.

adonz.jpg

mmcbride

I get this when I go to the subscription and add ons page

mmcbride

IMG_7578.png

mmcbride

Why would I pay more for getting less? I have 5G, 2gbs, unlimited Province Wide calling and international texting. 

i rarely go over the 2gbs, so having more data at a slower speed is not of interest to me. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mmcbride 

if you've been paying $35 / 30 days for awhile...things may have changed. There's some new plans available now. Here's a snip of a couple of the cheaper ones. If you're currently paying $35 for 2gigs of data...have a look at the $39 / 20 gig of 4G data.

cheeeep.jpg

This is just a sample of the less expensive plans today.

I have the $15 plan with 250gigs of data...that's lots for me nowadays.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mmcbride 

yes, the $35 plan is gone.  But if you have been using the $35 plan, it won't suddenly be $70.  Could be just browser cache issue.  Try login again using Incognito/Private/Secret mode 

If it shows $70 still, can you post the plan details? or post where you see $70

Need Help? Let's chat.