cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim card

LikelyRad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So my phone got stolen. I got my phone back but the SIM cards missing. Because of this I cannot sign In to my normal public mobile account since the 2fa code goes to that number. So I’ve bought a new sim in hopes to swap my old number over but since I Cant sign in I’m unable to do that. I’ve made a new account and got a new plan with a new number but my old numbers still active and I’d like to cancel it or bring my old number to my new plan because I need that number to sign in to things like my banking. Please help!! @CS_Agent 

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LikelyRad   PM just updated the My Account with a different login system, EverSafe.  You will need to complete the setup before you can access My Account and update the account with your new SIM

since you don't have a working sim card to complete EverSafe setup, please submit ticket with CS agent using your current login id LikeyRad

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.