cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international minutes to call Bangladesh while having US/Canada $34 plan

mkhoda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have US/Canada plane and I also purchased international minutes to call Bangladesh, now if call US will it use my purchased international minutes?

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @mkhoda1 

As per softech, if you have the Can/US plan, you should be able to use everything that's on your phone including the minutes to Bang. Just know this. When you are in the US, restart your phone. If you have any problems, go into network settings and turn off automatic and pick T-Mobile and make sure data roaming is turned on. Then reboot. You should be just fine.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mkhoda1 

your Canada/US plan already have calling US covered, hence it won't be using your International addon minutes

In fact, International addon minutes can only be used to call these countries

**Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.