cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoming calls and account login issues

GalaD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am writing fro my friend's account. I switched to PM four hours ago and asked to port my number. Now I can send and receive text messages, can do calls from my ported number, but I can't receive incoming calss. I also can't login to my PM account because I don't receive a code that PM send to my phone number. What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @GalaD 

you need to get a text from your your old carrier and reply yes.  Have you done that yet?

even you have replied yes, best to leave the old carrier sim card for another hour, reboot the phone with the old carrier sim.  If you notice the sim no longer connecting, then it means port is done.  Time to put the PM sim in the phone. 

GalaD

Thank you. I put a SIM card from old provider and was able to receive the code and access account. How will I know that I can change a SIM card to PM one?

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If that doesn't work go to support and type submit ticket in the chat CSAgent will contact you and resolve issue. 

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had the same issue earlier today when I switched over. I had to restart my phone and then I was able to receive 6 digit code to confirm my identity and access my account 

@GalaD  Did you find the private message with the phone number?  You can access your inbox either via the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if there isn't an envelope.

GalaD

Thanks for your reply. I don't the the phone number for port team. Could you send it to me again? Thanks.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @GalaD 

He cannot login because the port was not done.  But in fact, if the old carrier sim still work, the 2FA code to login will send to his old account

But fix the port issue and login will work.  Please call the porting support team.  I have sent the number to you already. Check the Community inbox for the number and call them

Need Help? Let's chat.