cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need to cancel plan

lori7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

k i used an old sim card and set up an account with a phone number. Obviously the accout doesnt work and i need to cancel the subscription. But when i try to login to the account, it send a 6 digit verfication code to the phone number which i dont have access to. Now i am paying for a phone plan that i cant use or unsubscribe from. 

Also I cant get the code sent to my email because, i cant make it relaize this is a trusted device. Help now. 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@lori7 

If your old SIM have been activated before then you can’t reactivate the same SIM. Once it is activated or ported out…No Good Anymore!

If this is the case, you subscription was never created.

You need to purchase a new PM SIM and make a new subscription.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lori7 - why doesn't the account work? And what do you mean by "used an old sim card"? A sim card that was already used shouldn't allow you to set up an account with a phone number.

What trouble shooting have you tried, and if you did a bunch of troubleshooting, have you reached out to Customer Support?

WE are not Customer Support Public employees, you need to private message them if you have issues with your account.

To cancel - Do you know the 4 digit account PIN? If so, call # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device to remove Autopay. Then in 90 days in nonpay status the account will automatically close.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lori7 

check with the issuer of your credit card...see if payment was withdrawn. Usually, you'd need a new sim to activate the account...not an old one.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lori7 

how can you setup an account with old sim card?

if the system allows, your sim card is NOT old and is usable.

is the sim not connecting the system at the moment?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lori7  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.