cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i added the wrong talk to my plan

eileendowner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi can someone help me i just set me plam up a few days ago and i added the wonrg talk to my plan i need to change it to canada wide can some one help me with this

3 REPLIES 3

@eileendowner, on the current plans, 30 day Canadawide is $5 more than Province wide, and on 90 day it’s $15.

Not knowing how many minutes of calling outside of your province you do, there are LD addon available that will not expire until fully used, rather than the Canadawide plan.

minutes per average 3 month period, it would be cheaper to renew the addon when required, than switching to Canada wide.  If you use more, then yes switch.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@eileendowner, it is not about messing it up trying to fix the error.  The problem is that you can only future date a change without incurring financial penalty for the error.  The moderator team may be able to help make the change now without the pain on the wallet.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to message the @CS_Agent and give them your acct # and phone # and let them know what changes you wanna do. You can always do it yourself on self serve but sometimes you can mess up something so i suggest you to message the moderators if you dont wanna mess anything up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.