cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get in touch with a real person at public mobile

brickown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

looking how to get in touch with a real person ( phone number ) at public mobile as unable to figure out what they say to do to unsubscribe . 

7 REPLIES 7

@brickown As long as you don't leave the port until the last minute you should be fine.  Get it started a few days before renewal date to give you a buffer just in case.

brickown

Thanks so much for that info .. appreciate your input  .. site says account is good till August so I think I am in the clear. However knowing my luck some kind of screw up will no doubt happen. 

@brickown  I guess they don't want people to change providers. 

If you're changing providers your Public Mobile account must be active.  You contact the new carrier and they arrange the transfer of your number and then your PM account is automatically closed.  So make sure you port out before your next renewal date.

brickown

That worked !!!!! /thanks so much Hairbag 1 !  appreciated the page view .....nice and clear what to look for .  Thanks too to hTideGnow for trying to assist . 

brickown

Hi , tried that My Account, Payment, however clicking on Payment does not bring up Manage Subscription so unable to disable "suscribed" it just shows a bunch of other subscription payment options.  Also no where on any page does it give info on how to unsubscribe from my phone plan.  Really is not user friendly . I guess they don't want people to change providers. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@brickown 

you wish to Unsubscribe ? Just log in to your PM account and disable...

unscribe.jpg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @brickown 

they are all real person here.  

but to unsubscribe, you just need to disable autopay.  Login My Account, Payment, Manage Subscription and disable "Subscribed" there.  With that, PM won't renew your plan after your current cycle

or you can also port your number out while your account still active

if you need to contact support agent, they are all real person, you just need to submit ticket

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.