cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i contact a moderator to slove my problem

franktsai991
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i renewed  my plan (120 $ for 90 days) last Thursday, the money has been deduted and I cant use my phone and data for more than one week , try to email help center and  Private Message moderators ,  but get no answer , need help from Public Mobile urgently!!!!!! ,please help,thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@odie68 wrote:

i can't seem to contact a moderator at all to fix my account problem. account reset not working , password not working? no idea.  what ever happened to talking to a live person?

@odie68

I have just replied to your other post.

Public Mobile is an online-only provider (exept if you are on a legacy plan from before January 2015). It's not for everybody - if talking to customer service on the phone is important to you there are other carriers that might fit your needs better.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16...

odie68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't seem to contact a moderator at all to fix my account problem. account reset not working , password not working? no idea.  what ever happened to talking to a live person?

@franktsai991 To echo @mimmo look at your account. If you see Available Funds = $120, click Change Plan, pick your plan and activate now. In a few minutes reboot your phone.

If not, you likely have this new bug.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

can you send a screen shot of your transaction history?  also what does yor account balance show? $120, $0 or other?

Need Help? Let's chat.