cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I get my cellphone records, specifically, for outgoing call and incoming call records?

Sophie666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can I get my cellphone records, specifically, for outgoing call and incoming call records for last 2 years?

Thanks a lot!

8 REPLIES 8

Sophie666

Thank you very much !

Sophie666

Online, they ask me to connect with a Customer Support Agent, but how can I reach the Customer Support Agent? It gets into a loop, there is no answer for this question.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sophie666 

If you are having hard time submitting a ticket, you can private message CS_Agent:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If possible, maybe update your situation later to let us know if CSAs are able to provide that information.  That would help future customers. Thanks.

Sophie666

Online, they ask me to connect with a Customer Support Agent, but can can I reach the Customer Support Agent? It gets into a loop, there is no answer for this question/

Sophie666

Customer Support Agent- how..PNG

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Sophie666 wrote:

how can I get my cellphone records, specifically, for outgoing call and incoming call records for last 2 years?

Thanks a lot!

Morning @Sophie666 

With this online self serve, you can log into your account, then go to Subscription and Addons. You'll see this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1718466356286.png

Click on view history. If you click on the drop down menu for Date Range, you can go up to 90 days. Anything after that you will have to contact a CS Agent via the chat box at the bottom right corner of the page.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1718466432991.png

@Sophie666 

Public mobile will show the last 90 days in your self service account.  

You can ask customer service agent to see whether they can provide older records.  I have a feeling that they are unable to though.  

Submit a ticket for CSA help

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Likely need to wait a few hours for response. 

Need Help? Let's chat.