cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holiday bonus - 500 international min and 3GB data gone from list

jidanz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got 500 international min and 3 GB data the past Christmas. However today when I see my account, I dont see them listed under my plan, nor they are under my add-ons.. I dont think they have expiration date but where did they go? 

9 REPLIES 9

@jidanz   with My Account's cache problem, ALWAYS use Incognito mode to login and check to avoid confusion

jidanz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! This reply reminds me to use a different device (phone) to login and I do see them there, thanks! My laptop has the cache so it does not really update /refresh correctly even though I clicked refresh. (I asked this question because I did not use all of the data and min..)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jidanz 

You would know (i would think) - did you make several hundred minutes calling FROM Canada to OUTSIDE Canada in the past 5-6 weeks?

Are you on a lower or higher data plan?   Do you generally consume all your regular cycle data and run out?

If you made little to no calls and consume little to no data, I'd suspect you still have these features.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @jidanz 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again.

if you didn't used them all is will be showing there if you using all is will not showing.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jidanz  

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675382554470.png

For most up to date account info

@jidanz wrote:

I got 500 international min and 3 GB data the past Christmas. However today when I see my account, I dont see them listed under my plan, nor they are under my add-ons.. I dont think they have expiration date but where did they go? 

Generally, this would mean that the add-ons don't have any using remaining.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jidanz no expiry

you sure you didn't use them up?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jidanz   You can try logging into the account with incognito/private mode or use the refresh option bottom right of the account page as the PM site has a serious caching issue.

Otherwise, it's possible you may have already used up the bonus minutes and data.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jidanz - once these addons are consumed they leave your account. Is is possible you used them all up?

If not, refresh your My Account, by clicking below to see updated information.

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

Need Help? Let's chat.