cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting help

Et41
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ihave 4 accounts with public one the credit card is expired and i have dificulties getting in

it seems its impossible to get help now

i have been with them with over 10 years and things are getting more comlicated everyday

why

8 REPLIES 8

@Et41 wrote:

its my info my adress ,my name on the account, my credit card, my wife uses the phone as my kids use the other two. how would the csa would know who they are chatting with  whether its me or her who providing account number pin etc

The CSA doesnt know but you told them that it's your wife's account. They can't talk about someone else's account to you. I know it's your name on the account but the CSA is taking your message literally.  I agree with you that the CSA should see that all the accounts are in your name but I'm only indicating what might have been on the CSA's mind.

@Et41 wrote:

activating through the app impossible so i would be gratefull for an answer/solution

you are not activating new accounts, you just want to access it back

you see the error saying you need to activate, just because PM cannot locate your My Account, you need to ask PM to help

you can use a temp email to create an EverSafe login, then don't activate, just create another Community account and ask PM to help

since you are dealing with multiple account, you might have to use different temp emails like that to open different cases for those accounts

Et41

its my info my adress ,my name on the account, my credit card, my wife uses the phone as my kids use the other two. how would the csa would know who they are chatting with  whether its me or her who providing account number pin etc

@Et41 wrote:

activating through the app impossible so i would be gratefull for an answer/solution

An assortment of different corner stores and gas stations have Public Mobile payment vouchers.  Those can be used to pay for the plans.  Call 611 from each phone to add the payment to each account.  Each account needs separate vouchers. One voucher can't be split with 4 accounts.

@Et41 wrote:

wht is upseting is tht the agents wont help either either i am getting too old or common sense has gone out of the window   tried fire fox safari nothing . tried changing subscription plan and i am stuck on activating sim  asked for help and i got shut down because i told them its my wife phone

The CSA was right. They can't help you with your wife's phone. Your wife needs to contact them.  This is a security concern.  But knowing all your wife's account information, a CSA wouldn't know it's you unless you tell them.

Et41

Et41

wht is upseting is tht the agents wont help either either i am getting too old or common sense has gone out of the window   tried fire fox safari nothing . tried changing subscription plan and i am stuck on activating sim  asked for help and i got shut down because i told them its my wife phone

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Et41 wrote:

ihave 4 accounts with public one the credit card is expired and i have dificulties getting in

it seems its impossible to get help now

i have been with them with over 10 years and things are getting more comlicated everyday

why

Hello @Et41 

This happens to a lot of folks. The work around is this. First, this website is known to have cache issues. So this is why I suggest using different browsers for different accounts. Or if you have Google Chrome, do one account and then clear the cache, close browser and re open and do the second account. Then clear the cache, do it again. It's a pain but the only way. Or use Firefox and Opera and Edge for the other accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.