cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM

scasey07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Support

Can I get a temporary eSIM while traveling in Australia without cancelling my current account?

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@scasey07   How long will you be away?  You can suspend your account or keep it paid up while you are away but if you are gone too long without paying your account will be cancelled.

@scasey07  No it won’t cancel your PM account . It will still be intact when you get home 

Add @scasey07  justvtake PM simcard out and out away in safe place and put the pre paid sim from Australia in the phone and use . Or leave PM sim in the phone and get esim on Australia. But I prefer physical sim less hassle then esim 

scasey07

if I do that will it cancel this account when I get back?

scasey07

I don’t currently have an eSIM for this account. It is a physical SIM

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@scasey07 , this service only offers roaming in the US.  That said, if you were roaming in the US, you don't need another SIM card.  I suggest you buy a local service when in Australia and do not delete the e-SIM for this service.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@scasey07  Sorry PM only works in Canada and the U.S. with roaming add on . pM will not work in Australia. You be best to get a pre paid SIM card in Australia for your time away 

Need Help? Let's chat.