cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone and locked out of primary account to reorder a SIM.

dzport
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I lost my phone and have tried to log into my primary account to reorder a SIM card for that number. However, when I try to log in to my account it wants to send a confirmation code by text to the SIM card. I get stuck in an endless loop as it won't let me log into the account without the code. It doesn't give an option to get code by e-mail. And then when it asks me to contact support it wants me to log into account, which again is impossible without the code sent to the SIM. HEEEELLLPPPP. I made this parallel account so I could be able to post here and hopefully someone can help solve the problem. People losing phones should not be such an uncommon occurence that Public Mobile doesn't have a solution to help folks. 

1 REPLY 1

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dzport  Get anew SIM card from Telus or Koodo store . Or Order from Amazon $4.99 there right now . And reach out to CS agents to sim swap the number for you then you will get code to log in on new SIM card ,and you will keep same phone number and plan . You can also ask them right now to report phone lost/stolen until you get the sim 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.