cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

during the Dec 2021. I referred a friend to use Public mobile, I already got one $5 (1/6 $30) ...

chch518
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

during the Dec 2021. I referred a friend to use Public mobile, I already got one $5 (1/6 $30) for this month.

Under new points system rewards, do I stil get the remaing 5*$5? 

7 REPLIES 7

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should get the rest of 5x$5 since your friend signed before Point rewards.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 

Joining the new Public Points program won't affect your bonus referral credits. Expect the second $5 To be credited to your account by this Friday February 4th.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 wrote:

during the Dec 2021. I referred a friend to use Public mobile, I already got one $5 (1/6 $30) for this month.

Under new points system rewards, do I stil get the remaing 5*$5? 

@chch518  - it is something you have to OPT into.

So you must accept the terms and conditions, and tick this box in order to be switched over...did you do this already?

esjliv_0-1643560740190.png

If you did, then you are on the new system.

If you DID NOT, you are still in the old rewards system.

chch518
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it looks I am already on the new points rewards systems. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chch518 : It's a good question. I would say that the new rewards system would not affect that credit. You still have a line that says Available Funds right? Maybe for all of our curiosity, you could post the left side of your overview page now that the few days of processing is probably over and done.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @chch518 , yes, as long as your friend still with PM

The payment will deposit on the first week of each month, I think any time between 1st to 7th.  Tomorrow is Feb 1st

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chch518  Did you switch to the point system?

Members before Jan 25 2022. Stay on the old rewards.  They have the option to switch to new points if they want. It's one or the other. Did you switch? If not everything remains the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.